jet chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet chip

what happens if i run 87 with a jet stage 2 chip?
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Re: jet chip

boom!
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

why is it you can hardly ever get a serious answer around here..

what i mean is will i end up using more fuel because it calls for 91 or is that just something that they recommend for max. gains or what will i run too lean or rich? i am not sure and i thought maybe someone here would know.. guess not though..
      2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
      1991 3000GT VR4
      2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

you will run too lean.... hense the BOOM.

Im sure that this site has covered the issue before and that is why you havent recieved a straight answer from anyone

BTW imo JET chips are just junk

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af
          boom!
          ROFL LOL :lmao:

totally agree with lvemy3100 on everything he says, ever.
          I think if you run more timing than allowed, then you're gonna get lots of KR.
          Which might break a rod or something.. I'm no expert, just learning all this stuff

"jet" should be like a cussword and the board should auto-filter it. lol j/k
          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af
            boom!
            not really serious but straight. jet chip will add timing to the whole table and youll get little kick out of high octane , but if you woudnt.. , than BOOM!

that is the same effect if you would decide to put some water in your tank just to have more fuel , why?

Comment

The car won't blow up at all. But Jet chips suck.

Knock retard occurs when the engine senses knock...it pulls timing so that the knock goes away. This doesn't harm the engine at all, it just lessens performance.

Why would you want to install a chip that does nothing really besides raise timing a bit, and then run 87? That's just wasted time and money.

- Justin
              <a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org\" target=\"_blank\">New Jersey F-Body Owners Association</a><br />1987 Camaro LT - 400sbc, Aluminum L98\'s w/valve job, Comp XE 274, Q-Junk 750, 3.23 posi, 4.10\'s soon.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11\" target=\"_blank\">East Coast F-Body Nationals - August 14, 2005</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X