Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods?

Well I already have the basic stuff like ram air intake exhaust..all that good stuff..but I was looking to buy a chip..But my problem is I dont know what chip I should get...I just wanted to know what chips I should get and which chips I shouldnt get

Re: Mods?

Don't get a chip , get the PCM/ECU tuned ! And get rid of your CAT if you haven't . throw in a O2 Sensor and good it is !

Comment

Originally posted by 2K3800CAMARO
      Don't get a chip , get the PCM/ECU tuned ! And get rid of your CAT if you haven't . throw in a O2 Sensor and good it is !
      ^^
      hes talking about a mail-order tune. TSP or Pcmforless.com
      I wouldnt recommened someone to get rid of their cat, rather get a high-flow cat. What the heck is he going to do with an extra o2 sensor? lol
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

not an O2 Sensor an o2 simulator thats if you don't have a cat so you dont get the CHECK ENGINE light message :P
        I live in FL no CAT needed and Dyno Tests show NO CAT is wayyyy better then good Cat :P

Comment

you dont need an o2 simulator if you have tuning. thats a waste of ~$30?
          no cat = better for high rpms
          might increase your max-power-rpm to above your redline? you'd have less backpressure
          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Correct. Everyone Luvvvvs RPM's, its just like Money , Women and Beers you can never have enough :P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X