Question about TSP mail order tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about TSP mail order tune

i am about to order a tsp computer and am wondering what all i should have them do for it. i have an 01 with a m5. mods are tps rumbler cat back, whisper lid with k&n and free ram air mod, harris speed work nitrous kit jetted at 75, 180 thermo,a grip force clutch, and ngk tr6 gapped at .035. so is their anything i should ask for in piticular, or just let them do what they would usually do, thanks in advance, forrest.

Re: Question about TSP mail order tune

just tell them what you told us. they will take care of the rest.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

so would it better better to contact them by phone or just do one from their site?

Comment

oh yea and one more quick thing....how does the computer come out, ive looked at it under the hood but dont see exactly how it comes out, thanks in advance, forrest.

Comment

Im going to try to get ahold of them over the phone once im ready to get my tune, i think it would just be better to talk to someone there that can give suggestions and such to help you get the most out of your tune.
          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

i went to order my computer this morning and their price was up from 150 to 225. i know that they had a 75 core charge, but didn that use to be an option? after seeing that i went to pcmforless.com and ordered one, ive heard good things about them too, so maybe it will work out.

Comment

Damn, that big price increase makes me unhappy as well. The only thing about TSP is I believe they offer FREE retunes for when you get other mods. PCMFORLESS charges 50 bucks for each extra.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
              1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
              1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X