MP Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Racing

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let the IL locals know that my company (MP Racing) does tuning for 96+ GM v6's. We use a DHP tuner and offer 2 types of tuning.. 1. Generic PCM tune (~$80.00)- general changes that will improve the performance of a stock car as well as modded (more gains from mods)

2. Custom tuning (starts at $250)- price goes up depending on mods done.
    Includes before and after Dyno sheet. Includes generic changes as well as complete custom tune to get the best out of the cars mods.

DISCLAIMER- this in no way competes with DHP's tuners or generic boxed PCM's. MP Racing DOES NOT offer anything to do with PCM's through the mail. MP Racing purchased a "shop version" tuner which gives us the ability to tune (for $) as many cars as DHP supports publicly without legal repricussion or otherwise hard feelings from DHP. EVERYTHING MP Racing does with pcm's is in person.

If you are interested please let us know here or in an email and we will get back to you asap.

Thanks,

Mark Pettersen
    Owner of MP Racing

Email- mkpracing@aol.com

Re: MP Racing

Check out our new PCM tuning page hosted by www.unitedmalibus.com

http://www.unitedmalibus.com/mpracing2.html

Comment

How much would you guys charge for a retune? Say if someone brought in a car with intake/exhaust and got a tune, and later down the road got new gears. Would it be the full cost of a tune or cheaper as a returning customer?
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

no it would only be $15

Comment

let me clairify my last statement....

it is $15 for anyone who needs correction due to gear changes. If you are already a customer with a tune of mine then the cost would be an extra $5 for each "touch ups" such as gear ratio correction.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X