No announcement yet.

Wideband install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accualy wait it should bottom out it 17:1 if it in free air, if it has been less then 6 hours since you turn off the car there is still some exhuast in the pipe and its reading that
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Thanks guys, I got it all wired up but the long wire for the sensor is just rolled up in the engine bay for now. I need to borrow a jack so I can install the sensor.
      I noticed the y-pipe that came with my headers already as an O2 bung right before the CAT so I am just going to put it in there as long as the plug is not rusted in there to bad.
      Modifications:<br />headers, throtle bod spacer, flowmaster, high flow magnaflow carsound cat, powerdyne sc with 2.9\" pulley and by-pass valve, walboro 255 fuel pump, spec stage 2 clutch, and HP Tuners

Comment

Originally posted by 2002 v6 camaro uncharged:
        Thanks guys, I got it all wired up but the long wire for the sensor is just rolled up in the engine bay for now. I need to borrow a jack so I can install the sensor.
        I noticed the y-pipe that came with my headers already as an O2 bung right before the CAT so I am just going to put it in there as long as the plug is not rusted in there to bad.
        thats where i had mine NA..... worked fine [img]smile.gif[/img]
        www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Well got it all hooked up and my idle is going so lean it is maxing out the gauge.
          Modifications:<br />headers, throtle bod spacer, flowmaster, high flow magnaflow carsound cat, powerdyne sc with 2.9\" pulley and by-pass valve, walboro 255 fuel pump, spec stage 2 clutch, and HP Tuners

Comment

Well got it all hooked up and my idle is going so lean it is maxing out the gauge.
            that happen to me when ever i would flash the pcm.....

that can also be caused from exhuast leaks
            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Yea, I jumped the gun, as soon as the car warmed up it came down but is it normal for it to hover around 14.7 like .4 in each direction during idle and cruise.
              Also will it read 14.7 as stoich evenif you change your comanded AFR. I Changed my commanded AFR to 13.5 just to be safe until I found out what the AFR actually is doing and it is still hovering around 14.7 eventhough my commanded is 13.5.

Comment

Also will it read 14.7 as stoich evenif you change your comanded AFR. I Changed my commanded AFR to 13.5 just to be safe until I found out what the AFR actually is doing and it is still hovering around 14.7 eventhough my commanded is 13.5.
                Where did you change the commanded AFR? There was another thread where someone was trying to change the closed loop AFR and couldn't find it in HP Tuners. I don't know about HP Tuners, but there are several different commanded AFR settings for different conditions.

If done correctly, and if handled correctly by HP Tuners, you should see the correct AFR that you commanded.
                Matt
                1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Yea, I jumped the gun, as soon as the car warmed up it came down but is it normal for it to hover around 14.7 like .4 in each direction during idle and cruise.
                  14.3 to 15.2 is a great range for idle and curis this mean you probly don't have any exuast leaks and your O2's are doing there job..... it will never be perfect
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

so what if you were running an open y-pipe and the WB was 5" from the opening of the y-pipe? would you see false lean then?
                    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6:
                      so what if you were running an open y-pipe and the WB was 5" from the opening of the y-pipe? would you see false lean then?
                      not as long as the car is on
                      www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X