PCM FOR LESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCM FOR LESS

my buddy got a tune from pcm for less. http://www.pcmforless.com He has a LT1 camaro and is very happy with their tune. They recently started doing V6 tuning for the camaro/firebird. Im just tryin to find out if anyone has gone through them before, or know anyone who has? thanks. These guys are well known for their tuning with the LS1, LT1, LS2 camaro/firebirds/vettes.

[ March 11, 2006, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Harrison ]
    Black 1996 3.8 Firebird T5, SLP CAI, Pacesetter Ceramic Headers,160* t-stat, PCMforLess Tune, Flowmaster American Thunder catback, Car Sounds Cat, custom s-pipe, MSD coils and wires, NGK plugs, 3.42 posi rear, B&M Ripper, 245/50 BFG-G-force's

I know Alvin personally and hang out with him alot. He is a really cool dude and really knows what he is talking about.

He is now able to do, *I believe* 3.8 cars. I know he can't do mine because it's a 3.4, we were going to try but couldn't... :(

I go and watch him dyno tune cars with Dan and his mobile dyno all around the Charlotte area. I have seen him pick up some CRAZY numbers!

They know what they are doing! I would suggest them to anyone!

They are awesome people!
    1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

pcm for less is good
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X