jet chip install ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet chip install ?'s

i ordered a jet chip stage 1 and i was reading on how to install it but i wasnt to sure after reading. so any insight would be nice this is for a 95 3.4 automatic

thanks
    Jeremy
    95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

what Problem are you having? Let me know and we get you fixed up
    ~BLUEICE~

Comment

well i was reading on the website for jet that i need to splice into a pink wire is this true?

thanks
      Jeremy
      95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

yes it is. i'll get back to you with in the hour to tell you which it is.
        ~BLUEICE~

Comment

Aight this is all there is to it... When you pull your ECM "passenger side against the fire wall" You'll see the 3 Main Wiring Harnesses "there is only 3" There is the two on bottom which is side by side those two when you pop the red retaining clip off and pull one of the harnesses from the ECM will have either a clear or black connector end. THE ONE YOU WANT TO USE IS THE TOP ONE. It will have a blue connector end. the pink wire that runs from the blue connector is the one you want to tap into using a line splicer. You then take the blue harness and plug it into the control module and then plug the control module into the ECM. i found it best to mount the control module under the ECM.
          ~BLUEICE~

Comment

thanks man i get it now the damn directions on jet were confusing cause i just dropped a new motor in my car and i remember there being three to the ecm.
            '

thanks
            Jeremy

on a side note damn wnracing we have somewhat alot in common your b day is a year and 3 days before mine and we also both have 95 camaros hmm small world lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X