how to get real time logs from dhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get real time logs from dhp

i got the dhp hooked up to my car and got codes out. that was realtivly easy. now i want to scan my pcm while i drive/have the car running. i thought i had the logs saced and was able to open them. but when i open them all i see is zeros for the values and dont know where to go to see it in real time. i have looked everywhere and cant seem to find all this info. if you can help it would be appreicated
    thanks

Have you checked the DHP forum? There is tons of info there. That's without a doubt the best place to ask this question.

What version are you using?

To view real time stuff you gotta check the box in the scan tool for the ones you want to view. That'll pop up the window and show the live data.

To record it, you have to press a button to start recording. Then when you disconnect it'll save all the data to the database in the program. Finally, you go to Scantool | Logs | Export Log. Select the right one and save it to a file.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

i looked all over the dhp forum. couldnt find a thing and i looked for at least an hour. whenever i cnose the one i wanted to view realtime and then recorded them i didnt see anywhere to see it real time. the version i use is 1.1.9e. it seems to work fine. i been looki for a walk through type thing and cant seem to find it.

the only one i found was to tune the pcm but not how to open and get to all that.

Comment

Did you try reading the manual? It has instructions on how to use everything.

http://www.digitalhorsepowerinc.com/...ner_manual.pdf
        Matt
        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

i got it now. i have been lookin for that. i got my powertuner used and it didnt come with ti. thanks for the help.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            4 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X