dyno ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dyno ?'s

I had my car on the dyno a while back but never posted the results because the car wouldn't run up all the way. The rev limiter kept kicking in right at 5100 rpms on all three pulls. Good news is at that speed it was at 190 hp. I watched them from the beginning when they calibrated the rpms and it was right on at idle, 1500, and 2000 so it wasn't that the reading was off. I searched before I posted and found another post where they had the same problem. The solution was that some of the lines going back to the rear came loose when they hooked it up. I looked around and didn't see anything out of the oridinary back there. Any ideas? I want to get another run before I send my extra PCM off to TSP so I can have a clear before and after to post here. Thanks for your help. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

you very well may have been hitting the top speed limiter
    00 GTP<br />98 Camaro v6<br />See, told ya I\'d be rockin another 4th gen :D<br />V6 & V8 tuning available at <a href=\"http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/\" target=\"_blank\">http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/</a>

Comment

ARGH! I forgot that, I'll check it again when I go back to the dyno. Just for fun I was thinking of throwing the Stage 2 back in to see if it would make any difference.

Comment

TSP should take the speed limiter off for you
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X