Texas Speed Tune, What to Tell them? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Speed Tune, What to Tell them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Speed Tune, What to Tell them?

Ok here is the deal, I am getting ready to send in the ol' computer to "texas speed" to get retuned and I thought before I did I would ask you guys what I need to tell them to change on it. I already am going to have them adjust for the SLP CAI and my Dynomax exhaust. I am also going to have them adjust the shift points and increase the line pressure in the trans. Have I missed anything, I want to get the most out of this tune and if you can think of anything else I could get changed please, please let me know.
    Thanx!

-Josh

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
    SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

how much are you gonn pay for your tune they told me they might be putting the tune on sell soon, also just tell them your mods and they will do all the good stuff to it!!

Comment

SWEET! Well I was planning on sending it in around Jan. but if it goes on sale between now and then I will send it in sooner! I might just wait and see if it happens. Thanx!

TEAM RED

Comment

i sent them an email ill let ya know what comes out of it, prolly mon-tues ish

Comment

the tune is 150 if you are a member of ftv6.com plus you pay for shipping both ways. i had mine done a month ago.

as far as what to tell them. leave it up to them. they are the pros and do an excellent job. just give them a very detailed list of mods and they can handle it from there [img]smile.gif[/img]
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Ok great so now how do I let them know that I am a member so I can get a good deal!

TEAM RED

Comment

become a member and then send them a PM through the site
              http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

u gonna get shot for sayin ftv6 over here lol

Comment

ftv6 rocks. go on.. shoot me.
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Hey guys,
                    this might sound stupid but uh, where is the PCM located in our cars, is it the silver colored box in the upper left hand corner of the engine bay or is it somewhere else?? After I find it, how do I get it out!?!?!

TEAM RED

Comment

yup passenger side right next to firewall. two screws hold in the black pcm case.
                      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
                        ftv6 rocks. go on.. shoot me.
                        i cant shoot you but i can poke you with a stick

[img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

i dont think anyone gets worked up anymore. most people here are members there also.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

freakin sweet, Im excited to get this done!

TEAM RED

Comment

Hey guys, just to let ya know, I sent the ol' PCM off to Texas Speed today, and I cant wait to get it back and test it out! I'll let you all know how it comes out!

TEAM RED

Comment

how long does it normally take to get it back? thanks
                              It\'s a beautiful life<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035163\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035163</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X