HP help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP help

Well I finally broke down and ordered HP tuners today! [img]smile.gif[/img] I got the extra I/O upgrade and two pigtails. When I get this at my place are all of you HP gurus going to be around??? Really, I have no idea what to do with it. If someone could give me an example, like the first time they used theirs, what they did- or a mistake to avoid, or anything at all- i will buy you pizza and beer [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I have two PCM's by the way. The one in the car is an Intense PCM, and my origional is in the garage. I decided to keep it instead of sending it in for a core. Thanks in advance, Jessica [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

I would help out but i am pretty much in the same situation as you.i will be getting dhp in 2 weeks, and i found a few things to read to get fimiliar.

Did you read the sitcky viper made it is pretty good and informative to help you get a start.

Have fun tuning.

Comment

you dont need any extra pigtails...im always around if you need help though...the help file is the first thing you should read through...it will walk you through 99% of the stuff but its up to you to read it...if theres a question that can be answered in there dont be suprised if my answer is a link to the downloadable version lol
      00 GTP<br />98 Camaro v6<br />See, told ya I\'d be rockin another 4th gen :D<br />V6 & V8 tuning available at <a href=\"http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/\" target=\"_blank\">http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/</a>

Comment

Let me know when you have it, and I'll send you a copy of my file. Should be alot similar, except for my cam. But, remember don't use someone elses flash file, use theirs as reference and copy and paste it into your file. Steve
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yeah i made some corrections to that, spelling and chaged some wording to help understand better
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X