No announcement yet.

Narrowband tune...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a 160 stat and reprogram the fans, if you search I have I posted hypertech's suggested fan settings for our cars and 160*, 180* and 195* thermos...

as for fueling, tell you guys the truth I was thinking of leaving it...

I am going to do timing... think I can start of adding 4* then going by 1* from there?
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

btw best way to do spark...

go to ENGINE&gt;SPARK CONTROL&gt;SPARKADVANCE

then highight whole table and add 1* of timing and go from there? until I see knock then back it down a degree to two?

also copy high and low octane tables so they are the same?
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:

then highight whole table and add 1* of timing and go from there? until I see knock then back it down a degree to two?

[img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] look at the new sticky [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:

[img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] look at the new sticky [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]doh! ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X