what can I expect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can I expect?

okay i have not installed these parts yet but around November they will be installed. I have stage three port and polish,headers,cat back,intake,nitrous wet, cam, 3.73 gears, and walbro fuel pump. when i do the tuning at the shop how much hp can I expect.

from just the tuning? Or all the mods + tuning...

hard to say you are better off asking in the nitrous or advanced section...

btw what shop is doing the tuning, shops that do tuning for v6 f-bodies is pretty limited since the software is v6 specific.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

the shop has work on the v6 before not so much as for comparing the ls1. when you recommend to send it to texas speed.the only bad thing my car is the daily driver. if i where to do the tune at the shop it will be done in a couple of hours.

Comment

i did it and its my daily driver. give you an example: you ship it sunday, they get it monday and tune it. you get it tuesday. the whole process takes 3 days total. just do it if you ever have a free 3 days.
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X