Scan from track run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scan from track run

Got this scan while at the track yesterday, wanted to see what you guys think about it. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Time wasn't as good as I hoped, but the density altitude was 2100' and my clutch is slipping on the launch.

The full time slip:
    60'....2.230
    330'...6.166
    1/8....9.422 @ 75.18
    1/4....14.565 @ 96.84

The scan:
    http://www.leadingedgesim.com/mkapro...ept16-Run1.xls

Things I notice:

</font>
    • Injectors are maxed out at almost 95% at 6000 RPM.</font>
    • Little bit of KR at random places, but not too bad.</font>
    • A little rich, but not real worried about that, since it's much better than it was.</font>
    • Random drops of manifold pressure?
      Frame 143-144 is a rather large drop. From 102-94 kPA...that's a drop of almost 2.5 in Hg in the middle of a WOT run! My air filter is pretty dirty, maybe that had something to do with it?</font>
    • Airflow drops as well?
      Frames 143 through 153 show drops in MAF airflow as the RPMs continue to rise.</font>
    • MAF frequency of 9870 Hz @ 5981 RPM (Frame 152) corresponds to an airflow of 672 mg/cyl. Spark tables only go to 680 mg/cyl....am I close to maxing out that out? What happens with a higher airflow?</font>

Thanks for any comments. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

very nice..you could definitely see 13s NA..as far as this..

"Frames 143 through 153 show drops in MAF airflow as the RPMs continue to rise."

i seem to always have that problem too..i dont know if it has something to do with PE mode or what..but im yet to figure it out too..always drops a little for about the second 1/2 of the run
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X