Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Tuners vs JET

I want to get this straight:
    With HP Tuners you can do the same as HPP3 and you can reprogram ECU so it will work like you have Jet chip installed+ you can do a lot more on the top of it.

HPP3 = this

HPtuners = this

HPtuners and DHP, can do TONS more! then hpp3 and jetchip every could do.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by iGoRa:
      I want to get this straight:
      With HP Tuners you can do the same as HPP3 and you can reprogram ECU so it will work like you have Jet chip installed+ you can do a lot more on the top of it.
      Yes, hp tuners is much more powerful, but you need a laptop to use it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

Laptop is not a problem,
        Thats what I need to know.
        Anyone have the file that I can upload to almost N/A Car?
        Also Would it work on 98 Firebird and 98 Camaro under the same license?

Comment

Laptop is not a problem,
          the file for hptuners?

If your trying to get a copy, you can't use it, the hardware to link the car to the computer is linked specifically to your software. I can't even use my hptuners hardware with my friends hptuners software.

and hptuners will work for same year cars...
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by iGoRa:
            Laptop is not a problem,
            the file for hptuners?

If your trying to get a copy, you can't use it, the hardware to link the car to the computer is linked specifically to your software. I can't even use my hptuners hardware with my friends hptuners software.
            </font>[/QUOTE]Think he's looking for a lightly modded binary file. You can share those (see Horist's .bin Repository). ;)
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

so theres no way to go to STOCK like a HPPIII so you can sell HpTuners to someone with the same type of car(s)? If that is true, I feel like an idiot posting it in the "want" section....

So once someone buys it, its married to that specific car/VIN?
              Slick - US Military - overseas. <br />\'01 Pewter Firebird \'Vert<br />SLP CAI, MSD coils/cables, Whisper lid, Pacesetter Headers, Borla 3\", Catco 3\" cat, K&N filter, Intense Racing PCM, Lakewood LCAs,180 TBI--&gt; BMR PHR, ZT LSD, Motive 3.42s, FFF Turbo

Comment

I think its married to the specific year

Comment

yea , Art Hansen the only one who posted his .bin file...

Comment

You can also look at differnet years and compare, but don't download their bin. into your cars computer just take theirs and copy and paste whatever section your looking at into yours. Make sure it has about the same mods as yours though.
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

got it!

Comment

yea , Art Hansen the only one who posted his .bin file...
                        search chevy camaros too... alot more but still not that many out there.

Comment

fuk JET
                          fuk chips
                          waste of $ when you can get HPtuners DHP tuning!
                          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X