SAFC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFC?

will having one help any ill use it to tune with also do they make chips for our cars 3800 series II

sorry if these are dumb questions my prev car was a civic [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    96 Firebird 3.8L 5 spd Centerforce clutch MSD ignition dynomax dual exhaust SLP CAI

You kno, I was actually thinkin the same thing for tuning with the AFC but that would be similar to just using a MAF-T unit on the 3800 MAF sensor. You're just tricking the PCM on what readings it recieves from the MAF to richen or lean out the mixture. These can only go so far, thats why when guys run big turbos on civics or dsms they switch to dsmlink or a standalone setup and run speed density. Once HPTuners 2.0 comes out I'd expect this same ability, but expect to pay a nice penny for it.
    ~Tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X