Displaying histograms to delete KR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying histograms to delete KR

"To fix your histogram problem. Delete "dynamic cyl air" from your config file in the scanner."

..how exactly do i do this?..im not sure exactly where in HP Tuners this is..and will it stay so i can read them from now on?..thanks!

EDIT -- sorry..forgot to say this is using HP Tuners

[ June 16, 2005, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: 1DangerousV6 ]
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Silly question, what exactly is your "histogram problem" ?

Comment

they dont work..i only get numbers showing up in the first column..not all over across the board like they're supposed to..i guess im supposed to delete "dynamic cylinder air" as a pid but i have no idea how to do this..
      <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Open the scanner, pull up the table of pid's. The pid table is the one with 2 colums of data. On the right i think, there will be a pid called dynamic cylinder air. Mouse click on it and hit the delete button on your keyboard. Then save the config file so you dont have to erase it everytime.
        92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

Thanks much Red ... I found it ... Scott, you find it? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

no..thats the problem..i cant find the table of pids..i cant find the chart settings or anything

EDIT -- nevermind..got it!..thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i still only get data in the first column for KR in the histograms..will i have to log new runs before i'll be able to see this correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
                i still only get data in the first column for KR in the histograms..will i have to log new runs before i'll be able to see this correctly?
                I dont think it will fix the old logs, you will have to get some new ones. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

ok..i'll give it a shot..thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

tested it out..works great..now i can start removing KR..more power! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X