Can someone analyze my track logs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone analyze my track logs?

i logged the two 13.6 second runs i took yesterday..could someone check them out for me?..see if you notice anything other than the fact that i need bigger injectors?..it would be much appreciated..i can email them to you..my email is doering18@yahoo.com ..thanks!!
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

If you save it in a format Excel can read, I'll take a look at them.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

think i got it man..i'll email them to you..thanks!
      <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

You can email me your file, I'll take a look.
        SSMS5411@aol.com
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

sure man..i'll send them right over..so far (thank you VERY much to the guys that took a look) ..it looks like my major problem is an @ssload of KR..which i can probably take care of by pulling 4 - 6 degrees of timing and runing race fuel..its running a TADDD bit lean towards the end but not when i get those 36# injectors in [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That KR is crazy, also your right about your injectors. The 36lbers would be more than enough. On your histograms, the advance and retard is only logging in the first row. It should be all over the table. I think there was a way to fix that.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

It looked like from 4000 rpms to 6000 rpms you were getting 11 to 12 degrees of KR. Thats really bad, and you still pulled off a 13.6 , damm. Imagine that with no KR. I smell 12's.

Comment

about the histograms..Arthansen wrote me an email about how to set the setting for that..i've got it somewhere..getting rid of that KR (if i can get rid of it ALL) will really make that big of a difference??..coooooool

Comment

Kr is very bad for you, esp. running nos. Also get those injectors in there, your running lean up top. You could try adusting your PE vs rpm but I really think you need more injector. Or run a wet shot. I wouldn't run my car if my logs looked like that, esp. with a shot of nos. Take care of those KR's and your fuel problem and you should def. be in the 12's.

Comment

Also that dry shot is probably why you have so much KR. It is leaning you out way too much.

Comment

i decided to go with 30# injectors..but that should still be more than enough [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

shot me an email with the log jmorgan@ev1.net

Comment

^ on its way man..thanks!

Comment

To fix your histogram problem. Delete "dynamic cyl air" from your config file in the scanner.

I would like to see your scan also.

redfrk@gmv6.org
                            92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

yea I agree you are maxing those injectors and you are running lean your o2's should be in the 900's minimum but more like 920's atleast if not more, your in the mid to low 800's not good probably why you are getting kr

also if your not already running a nitrous at the track tune (you should pull lots of timing when you are spraying IE 3000 rpms till max tq because nitrous adds so much tq then after your tq peaks you can add more timing back in slowly but you are going to need more fuel lots of it)

i take it you sparyed when you were going about 8 or 9 mph I could not figure out why your o2s would drop so low because the only time mine drops like that is when I max the maf but it appears you are going way lean right when you spray for almost a full sec then your fuel is able to catch up i think the injectors may help some but not all

what fuel pump are you using?

also why are you not logging both injector banks? you can add more pid's, your one side looks jagged

also your cars temp was like 198 thats a little high for me if you can when your trying for any sort of record try to be 160-170 cooler engin will not be as likly to detonate either

also can you send me your bin so I can have a look and maybe see if I can point you in the right dirrection

also just comparing your run to one of my short spirited runs on the freeway with the turbo i went from 63mph to 93mph in about 5 secs with out brake boosting or rolling into it(basicly the turbo had to spool up), it took you about 7 secs to go from 63 to 93
                              i went from 63-110 in 7 sec's

your car went 0-60 in 5 secs

i only looked at the first run you sent the 2nd one was weird went from 0-50mph in like less then s sec and then from 82-98 in a tenth of a sec what the hell is up with the 2nd run?

[ May 16, 2005, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Drone51 ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X