Hptuners new interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hptuners new interface

Just got a email from Hptuners, you can trade in your cable or Mvpi2 for their new Mvpi3 and you can get 6 credits. I’m thinking about it since I have the cable. But I like the cable, not really into Bluetooth.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

How hard is it to use hp tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
      How hard is it to use hp tuner.
      Honestly it’s not that bad, now they have videos and stuff. Before when it first came out people did write ups but the videos are much better. Only thing that sucks is they haven’t really added or done anything more for our 3800s . So most of the other vehicles have more tuning capabilities. We’ve been left on the back burner.lol
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        3 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X