Scan9495-V6 OBD1 utility for 3.4L F-cars - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scan9495-V6 OBD1 utility for 3.4L F-cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scan9495-V6 OBD1 utility for 3.4L F-cars

I have just released a Free PC scan utility for the 94 and 95 F-car 3.4L V6. This is for diagnostic use only; no tuning or programming of any kind is supported. There is a screen full of parameters for the engine, another one for the transmission, and one each for the ABS and SIR modules including lists and resets for DTC's. Also included is an actuators window with support for engine and transmission, and a few for the ABS. This runs on an ordinary PC using Win XP or newer and an OBD1 cable just like the ones for the other familiar scan utilities. The installation is simple, download the zip file, unzip the same file, place the 3 extracted files into a folder anywhere, and run the Scan9494-V6.exe file within the folder. This is a V6 version of another one called Scan9495 that is only for the LT1 engine F-cars of 94 and 95. See this link for more discussions: http://www.firebirdnation.com/forums...1-scanner-app/

Download location for both types: http://www.mediafire.com/?0elo4c935uc5s

Feel free to let me know about any issues with this app, since it is still in beta. BTW, both of these apps will always be free of charge with no strings attached.
    scan9495@gmail.com

Gary

Edit: I forgot to mention that the PC will require the Microsoft .Net Framework version 4, which is free to download and use.
    Edit2: The download link was wrong and has been corrected.
    Last edited by GaryDoug; 07-30-2013, 10:34 AM.

Re: Scan9495-V6 OBD1 utility for 3.4L F-cars

Datalogging is back in, as is BLM reset. Added some ABS actuators for the motors.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X