Madtuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madtuner.com

Anyone gotten a tune from Ion (madz28)? I have searched around forums and heard nothing but good news from a lot of LT1 and LS1 guys but haven't seen much from the v6 community. His website is much more helpful than PCMforless and the feedback on his work is not as 50/50 like that of PCM's.

Re: Madtuner.com

From what I've heard, tuning a v6 compared to tuning a ls1 is different. HPtuners is a good program.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Agreed but I don't have it, nor do I want to pay for the software lol. I'm trying to avoid the dyno price of 400+ so for now a mail order is fine with me. Probably going to go with PCMforless. If anyone has HPtuners in the Long Island area that would be a big help lol

Comment

pcmforless or texas-speed mail order tune for a basic bolt on car, anything more than bolt ons get a dyno tune.
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

I know! But it's Soooo expensive I don't understand why it's so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Brians00Blackbird View Post
            I know! But it's Soooo expensive I don't understand why it's so much.
            dyno's are expensive to buy and operate.....not to mention your engine is expensive to replace as well, so either you pay to tune it right the first time or go through a couple engines first, lol
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

I plan on getting a dyno tune once all my new exhaust is put on. Ive read/heard dyno tune is the best way to go.

Comment

The poor man buys twice. Dyno is the absolute best way to go. I went with HP tuners because I wanted to learn it, it was fun seeing how changes made it improve. However, it still doesn't beat a dyno tune.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

If you have a wideband and Hptuners your pretty much set.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X