Hptuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hptuners

Does anyone in Arizona (preferably west side) have HPTuners or a way to tune?

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Re: Hptuners

Check with Steve. But you'd be better off getting your own because there's stuff in there that might be unique to your car.

Comment

Who is Steve? (Forgive my idiocy) and yeah I would really like an HPTuners suite but its so expensive and I don't really have a strong laptop to run it with.

Comment

I think he meant me, lol I have HPtuners but ti tune your bar I would need to buy credits to tune yours. But I think its 2 credits like $100-$200 for the year of vehicle. If getting a cam and tuning you need a wideband O2 setup, for safety.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Damn. Haha. I have a wideband I could get from my brother but the credits is another story. Maybe gotta save up. How much would you want as a payment?

Comment

Yeah. $99.98 for the credits. And then id need wideband, and all cam items.

Comment

If I do it, it will be just for the cost of the credits. A wideband is a must when you get into tunning.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Okay. Let me see what I can do. Got some leads right now and I can see. Hopefully I will get something started after the holidays.

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    I think he meant me, lol.
                    pfft, nobody ever talks about you... :P
                    Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                    Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                    Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                    Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                    Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
                      pfft, nobody ever talks about you... :P
                      Thats a good thing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X