KR at launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KR at launch

if i punch it from a slow roll in 1st i can run through the gears with no knock. however. if i make my tires spin or get wheel hop. i'll have knock all the way through the gear. were talking 6* what can i do?
    it definitely seems like false knock. is there any reason it would be real? i didn't have the issue before i turbocharged my car. it has custom made ffh to the turbo and new exhaust to the back of the car under the k member. no flex pies or anything. i also have a 6 puck clutch.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36939

Re: KR at launch

Looks like your commanding alot less timing when you ease down on the throttle compared to when you lunch from a dead stop.
    sigpic

Comment

were u looking at timing advance?

Comment

yes...
        sigpic

Comment

my high and low octane timing tables are borrow from a supercharged buick regal. but i'm thinking i may have missed a table? does the max torque timing table need to be altered?

Comment

no......
            sigpic

Comment

could you be a little more specific for me?

Comment

Did you compare the the acutal timing to the knock retard for both lunches? I can't look at the scan at work but from your dead stop you had 6* retard and the timing was stiil up at 13* . Your roll start you had no retart and your timing was lower than 13*. I woud sat that means you were trying to comand 19* from a dead stop.
                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X