runs like balls at cold start with new injectors - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

runs like balls at cold start with new injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• runs like balls at cold start with new injectors

my car runs like crap on a cold morning hardly wants to stay running. it runs super rich and i figure thats because of the injectors however. i've been unable to change that. i've played with numerous tables. i've looked at vipers site and nothing seems to be working.

Re: runs like balls at cold start with new injectors

need to scale the IFR table. http://redhardsupra.blogspot.com/
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

It is scaled.

Comment

Not correctly if you're having cold start problems.
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

ok, i'll look up everything and give it another shot. if i change my ifr table is it going to affect my maf tune?

Comment

i did change my ifr.... and even used tiny tuner to add the voltage offset. it was still pig rich. talking 11.0 ish. maybe richer.
            the ifr was off.... after going back through it... i remember not doing it exactly correct because it was running to rich or lean one of the 2. i adjusted the cold start tables but don't think i saw a difference from that again either.. won't know until tomorrow... ran out of cold starts haha

Comment

Comment

Could it be because my maf table is off now? I would think that was the case except my maf tune has me running lean after changing the IFR

Comment

Yeah, you have to retune the maf definitely after messing with the IFR table. I couldn't ever get that damn injector table to work for me. It gave me some real funky numbers when I tried it that would obviously make my car wayyy too rich to even run so I gave up on it.
                  Last edited by Blizzard242; 10-25-2011, 11:13 AM.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Does the maf table affect the cold start numbers. Or should I have a good cold start if the IFR is dialed in. What ar should I try to attain for cold start. I. Was thinking 13.

Comment

Does your car run fine on a cold start blizzard?

Comment

Yeah, it starts right up every time. Runs better before closed loop kicks in too. I'm not sure on the target AFR you want during start up.. I'll pay attention to mine when I start it up after work today.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Mine starts up fine it just runs rough until closed loop @ idle and will try to die on a cold morning driving to work. By cold I mean 40

Comment

What injectors are u running?

Comment

lucas 42.5#

if you know what rail pressure they're rated 42.5 at I'd love to know..

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X