Wideband on true duels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wideband on true duels

I built a set of true duels and i am ordering a wideband. I was just wondering where is the best place to hook it up. i know that it doesnt matter what side just asking how far away from the header flange if it matters how close it is

Re: Wideband on true duels

I would put it about 1-2ft from your O2 sensor.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Might want to put a bung in each bank that way you know you're running right on both sides when doing the tuning.

Comment

was thinking the exact same thing. but can you tune each side? or is that more for making sure nothings wrong.

Comment

I think the only seperate cylinder tuning you can do with HP tuners is to skew the injectors, and I can tell you right now you won't need to do that.

It sure would be nice though cause if you have a bad injector somewhere you could eliminate 3 possibilities when trouble shooting.

When you're tuning however, you can use the stock o2 sensor locations, so really for a permanent location I would only install a bung on one side.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

it would be good to have a bung on each side so you have the ability to see how each side is doing.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X