spark advance tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark advance tuning

Looking to see tables 1-2 Spark advance, and spark retard in relative to my engine speed and load.

I dont have a maf anymore, so the car is not calculating g/sec, and therefore those two tables arent working...I am running strictly off of VE, so I am wondering how I can get this table setup, but through MAP values, or VE values.

I just want to be able to see how much knock I am getting at what rpm, and under which load...that way I can add/pull timing from my main spark table.

Anyone know how to set this up? I'm kinda lost....

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: spark advance tuning

?? the KR table should still show knock even without a MAF in the scanner. I know it did when I unplugged the maf and was playing with the VE table
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

you just have to watch the guages when you remove the maf it just gets rid of the accuall 1-2 graphs. my friends s10 doesnt have the 1-2 graphs either.... makes it take much longer to tune

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life View Post
        ?? the KR table should still show knock even without a MAF in the scanner. I know it did when I unplugged the maf and was playing with the VE table
        I swore I had it for awhile, but I dont know why its gone now...can't get it back either...there must be a way to get it back...I mean I heard the numbers are based on the HZ being read from the maf, but why cant the calculation be changed to show the knock in relative to the VE table.

If anyone knows a calculation I might be able to make my own on the scanner...

Comment

You might need to setup another PID for it but you should be able to scan it.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thats what I am thinking, but I need to figure out some kind of calculation to set one up no?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X