Injector offset voltage vs flow table - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injector offset voltage vs flow table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injector offset voltage vs flow table

Car is to be dyno tuned and the tuner is requesting I provide voltage offset vs flow tables. Where can I find the info he is looking for? The injectors are Accel 21#.
    Thanks!

Re: Injector offset voltage vs flow table

Try Accel's web sight.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Injector offset voltage vs flow table

If using Hptuners he shouldn't need that just what the injectors are rated at on our fuel rail system. Hptuners has our injectors rated at 22LBS for the stock injectors,and most upgrade to GTP 33LB injectors if having bolt-ons and cammed. For your 97' I would pick up some GTP 36Lb(33LBs) and have them tuned for them so you have growing room. My Bolt on , VS camed car was at about 60 % duty cycle which I found amazing. It would be even higher with P/P heads and cammed, I bet it would be close to the 80% injector norm. Whats your mod list? and future Mods?
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X