running without a tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: running without a tune?

Ya I couldent find anything either, my dad is helping me out and he was more concernd about it then I was. Thanks True.
    3M MAFIA
    ________
    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
    sigpic

Comment

Clev. 77 bearings are worth it, if your going to replace your bearings. Pretty much any of them, cam, mains etc. I had mine done in 02' when I had the engine rebuilt.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I know they are pressed in im planning on pulling the motor to do the swap, are they hard to replace?
        3M MAFIA
        ________
        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
        sigpic

Comment

I couldn't tell you for sure becuase a mechanic did it back when I didn't know alot about my engine, but the whole engine was rebuilt so I don't know. But by the look of them and from looking at haynes manual I think they are pressed in. Just taking a guess.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

How are you supposed to press them all in? The front bearing is the only accessable one isn't it?
            1997 Chevrolet Camaro
            L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Originally posted by espey_16 View Post
              How are you supposed to press them all in? The front bearing is the only accessable one isn't it?
              Thats why I think the engine needs to be taken apart to do the cam bearings, I know mine was torn down to install the VS cam, forged pistons and L32 rods.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X