p0174

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p0174

Now before you chide me for not looking in previous threads I just changed both the manifold o2 sensors and I just checked the fuel pressure and it's steady at 42 psi does anyone know what else it could be?... and the car idles great and starts right up.

Re: p0174

Clean your MAF sensor. Clear the code. Comes back on, check for vacuum leaks. Also do you notice any exhaust leaks at the manifold? I was throwing this code, then tightened up my headers and it went away.

Comment

do you think getting the fuel injectors flushed might do it?

Comment

Update: I did some research and found out that the p0174 code is for the o2 sensor behind the cat so I replaced the o2 sensor and that seemed to do it. So if anyone gets this code check out that sensor.

Comment

Yea, that too, i through that code when i was running open headers.

Comment

Ok The stupid code came back!!! I can clear it for a week or two but then it just comes on. The car runs exactly the same just with the ses light. Does anyone have a clue?

Comment

It measures the air after the CAT and will throw a code if not enough air flow or too much air flow is flowing. So if you have a high flow CAT or its straight through then you need a O2 sensor delete , or a flash to get rid of it perminatly.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X