ABS INOP light..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ABS INOP light..

I honestly don't think i could lock up my wheels if i wanted to. If it's wet or i'm on leaves or something, one of my front wheels might start to skid a tad. My brakes really don't work incredibly well, i have to push down a lot for the action to really take place. I replaced my pads and rotors less than 100 miles ago and emptied the fluid reservoir and topped it off..
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: ABS INOP light..

Originally posted by Vanquish
      I'm not throwing conclusions......I think you were looking for the word, accusation. And yes, it could be the LED which has set it off, which we all are in agreement that it is most likely the cause of the problem.

But, wait until your ABS goes out and the INOP light comes on.....slam on your brakes then and see if they still work like normal. Don't call me a liar because you think you know what you are talking about when you have no clue. It's happened to me, it's happened to others. Sometimes when that light comes on, everything isn't always hunky dorey.
      Please forgive my blatant ignorance... Apparently I don't have a clue... I know absolutely nothing about cars... nor English...

I'll admit you got me on the whole grammar thing...

...and I don't doubt in other situations when the ABS INOP light comes on... it means business... I had a dodge ram before my camaro that had an ABS failure... you think trying to stop 1 3/4 tons fast without ABS is hard...? try it with 2 1/2... but since TheGr8Schlotzky and I have had a few prior conversations about LEDs and what is involved with the installation and I knew he was installing them... and the fact that the same thing has happened to me... I knew what was happening in this case....

I never called you a liar... I haven't said anything I wasn't 100% positive wasn't true... that includes anything about your awareness/experiences with automobiles and grammar... ;)

BTW TheGr8Schlotzky: those resistors are quite a bit larger than your normal color band resistors.... they have a diameter about the thickness of your pinky finger... but if you're able to get one from somewhere else that is cheaper... first of all... let me know where you get it cause I wouldn't mind finding a cheaper place ;) ... and make sure you secure it where it won't be touching any plastic... they get EXTREMELY HOT when under current... let me know if you need more help...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X