interior light problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior light problem

I've been having some problems with the dome lights in my car. sometimes they will not come on at all, whether i use the switch or open the door. Sometimes they'll be acting up and ill have the door open for awhile and they'll just switch one. so i'm kind of wondering what the problem could be. any answers to this problem??
    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
    15.11@91.14
    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Re: interior light problem

Is your car a 96? 96 models are known to have some issues with body control module. I took mine out when I was having issues with mine randomly coming on and acting weird and found a burnt trace on the board. Fixed it and no more funky lights
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

Re: interior light problem

Same here with mine, just put in a 01' SS BCM for my new steering column and the lights are working alot better. I took a look at my old 96' one and the case itself was almost open. I think it was from a 40 mph accident where I hit some old people who turned it front of me and crushed the left front end. this was in 00' and I always had problems here and there after that, just little thing one map light would work and then the other would and sometimes both would. BCM is easy to replace, maybe 20-30 mins. Behind the glove box have to pull it out from the bottom since it is in a plastic case. So have to take off the bottom panel 2 plastis push in tabs.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X