Just installed caspers V-Voltage booster - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just installed caspers V-Voltage booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed caspers V-Voltage booster

I just got done , I need to take it for a test drive but no SES lights at idle and the volts are holding good. It is suppose to kick it up 2 volts when over 70% throttle. I had to get the one for the 3800 Buick 97+ , I had to modify it alittle to get it to hook up but nothing to hard. I'm going to let Casper know what needs to be done so it can work without doing anything to it so it can be sold for the 96-98 Camaros at least since I don't know about 99-02's. I had know luck with ZZP's stage 1 volt booster so thats why I went with this one. I have a scanner so I'll let ya know if it boosts the voltage up. Now on to the 32mm sway bar.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Just installed caspers V-Voltage booster

I took the car out today with the Caspers V-Voltage booster , got about 1.2 volts more at WOT on my scanner. So I was hitting 14.6 around there with my A/C and stereo on. Pretty good I think, I just need to email Caspers to let them know what changes they need to do so it will fit 95-98 F-bodys.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X