Just installed SLP fan switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed SLP fan switch

Just finished the wiring and will mount the switch tomorrow, tried it out and works well. Even though I have Hptuners and a drilled 160 thermo it still gets pretty warm so I will see how this works when I kick them on high to cool it down. Really easy install and if it works like I hope I expect to drive alot cooler.LOL
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Just installed SLP fan switch

I put in one of those and mounted right next to my trunk release by my left knee, easily one of the most useful quick mods I have (I've got a 180 until I can tune for a 160). Really helps when sitting in traffic and makes it easy to cool down my headers quickly.

where do you plan to mount?
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Re: Just installed SLP fan switch

Good to hear your worked for you, gives me hope.LOL On my center console plate that I got from RK sport along time ago, it has my cig lighter ,PLX-M300 wideband , and Vac/boost gauge all mounted on it . Just a cover that goes over the hole where the tape rack stuff is. I had my purge switch for my nitrous installed on it so I made the hole bigger so I will mount it under the cig. lighter. I still have a couple of switches in my ashtray too where I'm going to have the on/off for my meth kit and the other I might use for my Aeroforce gauge since I have to plug it in everytime I shut off the car so I think I will put it on a 12 volt ign. so I can just flip it on.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X