Air/fuel gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Air/fuel gauge

if you plan on tuning your car you need a Air Fuel gauge but not a narrow band a company though tit would be a good idea to give the ricers a light show
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

just my input my gauge is a narrow band and i been using it for along time with nitrous with no problems. the way i figure it is it shoes what the computer see's. if any thing go with a digital gauge that shows numbers if you dont like the lights
      1999 Camaro V6 A4<br />Navy Blue metallic<br />Intake+Exhaust+4.10+?=?

Comment

ive got a narrowband gauge (not yet installed) but its supposed to work just fine with the wideband system you just have to add another sensor (which the pacesetter headers have a bung already in them) i will let everyone know once i get it operational
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calvo View Post
          just my input my gauge is a narrow band and i been using it for along time with nitrous with no problems. the way i figure it is it shoes what the computer see's. if any thing go with a digital gauge that shows numbers if you dont like the lights
          Have you tried to do any tuning with it? This is why you got it right? To tune? Sure they'll light up and show numbers but what good is it?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Its as good as the sensor in the exhaust.(imo) I use it to tune but my tuning is limited to a mini maf tuner but works for what i need to make small changes.
            1999 Camaro V6 A4<br />Navy Blue metallic<br />Intake+Exhaust+4.10+?=?

Comment

Why wouldn't you just look at the stock o2 sensor signals then? I see those as the same thing too, which is why I wouldn't want to use them to tune. Accuracy is a main objective of tuning imo.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X