Vats Help PLease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vats Help PLease

Im adding remote start to my car whicha s Im sure you know requires the bypass of the vats system. Problem is when I bypassedd it the black connector that connects white and white to the purple and white broke apart. Can I cut the the connector out and hardwire. Is there some sort of resistor in there if so can I put another resistor in its place.
    Thanks dan-

Re: Vats Help PLease

this connector?

i'd think you could just splice them together. I don't believe there is a resistor in there. When I bypassed mine for remote start, I used a DEI 555t module.
    2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5
    Flowmaster 80 series muffler, B&M ripper shifter, SLP grille

Comment

yep its that one

Comment

Cras is running so thats good but Im having some coughs wwith the alarm and remote start system... However does anyone know the exact location of the yellow starter or purple wire. I found a yellow but it doesnt check out with a volt meter. And my theft relay I cant seems to find only purple wie I foundon the pass side is hot with the key on and in start.
        Thanks Dan-

Comment

well the starter wire is on the drivers side and it is yellow. it is located in the ignition harness along with red (constant 12v) pink (ignition) orange (accessory).
          2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5

Comment

hey what year is your car and what model alarm/remote start are you installing?
            2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X