Fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog lights

one of my fog lights went out, and they were not very bright to begin with, i couldnt even notice them, so anyone know of a good set of fog lights to fit in our f body's?

i saw some on ebay but didnt know if they were any good
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...QQcmdZViewItem

or should i change the bulbs with something like this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8500K...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Fog lights

I don't have any direct experience with those foglights but I can tell you that changing the bulbs alone isn't going to increase visibility at all, it will actually decrease visibility because it's cutting down light output by filtering the light to a more blue color. Plus it looks like those are still 35W bulbs. I would get new housings, but I can't tell you which as I don't have a 98+. Search though, there have been plenty of guys that have done similar things. PIAA makes a light that fits perfectly and is a good light, I think a guy named 99blackmaro had them on his car.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

fondle, check these out...

http://www.k2motor.com/camaro8.html

exactly what i picked up for mine and they work great...then you can always turn them xenon with a kit and they're plenty bright. i got mine in the "smoked" lense (which looks amazing) and they come in clear housing too if you like that better.

check out my pic on the "headlights setup" thread and you can see them
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

thanks for the help!

Comment

Search them on ebay. The k2motor guys. They have most everything on their site on ebay as well for a lower price.

Not saying don't buy from them, but I'll tell you I was on the phone with three of their customer service reps, and they were completely stupid and just made stuff up to answer my questions. Unfortunately, being stupid, their answers were ridiculous. So my advice would be to answer all your questions before buying from them. Again, not saying don't, they have a good feedback score, just a lousy tech dept.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X