xenon or any kind of white/blue lights - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xenon or any kind of white/blue lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xenon or any kind of white/blue lights

I have a 96 camaro and i was wondering if there is any way to change the headlights to any kid of white/blue light without changing the whole headlight unit

Re: xenon or any kind of white/blue lights

I believe there is a guide on here to swap in some sylvia bulbs, all you need is some high temp silicone, the bulbs, and time for the silicone to set up. I did this about 5 months ago on my 94' they turn to be white, and very bright, it is all drop in plug and play too, good stuff.

Comment

In my 96' Camaro, I went with 6000k HID's for my fogs lights and headlights and didn't have to change housings, look very nice. Worth the money. Just don't buy the HID setups from china etc., buy from U.S. sellers I had problems with a guy in China who ripped me off for $60.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ok thanks for your help, and i will look for that guide in here

Comment

i do have one question on the bulbs for the do it yourself headlight change, do you have to have the bulbs that have a 90 degree insert or can it be the ones that go straight in

Comment

My 6000k HID's were straight in, the stock ones are 90 degrees.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ok thanks a lot man

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X