Got the 6000K HIDs installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the 6000K HIDs installed

I finally got my 9006's installed and my 880 fog lights installed. They look outstanding, I'm glad I did it. A warning to people who buy HID kits, don't get the ones from Hong Kong, I'm still waiting on a ballast and bulb that were defective. I had to pay $15 to send them back and I'm still waiting. I just bought another kit from another seller that is in CA. Great seller, even gives you a envolope for free incase you have to send something back. I got my kit from him in 2 days. I'll post pics when I get a chance.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Got the 6000K HIDs installed

Nice! Can't wait to see the pics.

Comment

Very nice. 6000k is the way to go.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2441235/1

Got some pictures but could not post them. But you can view them on my cardomain site.^
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2441235/1

Got some pictures but could not post them. But you can view them on my cardomain site.^
          Wow Ur camaro is super sexy!!!

Comment

^^Thanks, thats almost 13 years into it.

Comment

So you're the Original owner? Since 96??

Comment

Yes, I bought it in Dec. 1995 with 18 miles on it.

Comment

Thats commitment right there, You're the O.O. How much better can it be to know the history of your car w/o carfax

Comment

I think I have almost replaced everything except the gas tank and front spindles and misc. stuff. But I plan on doing a 98+ front brake conversion and I might go with a newer style plastic gas tank(weight savings) plus I might go with a LS1 or 2 in the futrure. Instead of buying a new car every so often, I just put money into what I already have. Saves money on insurance, tags and a car payment. I haven't had a car payment since 1999. Plus I have GM Goodwrench lifetime warranties on the ALT, water pump, starter and A/C compressor, as long as your the original owner they replace them for free parts/labor. So I have gotten my moneys worth just in replacements, 3 Alt, 3 water pumps , 2 A/C compressors, 2 starters since I have owned it. Car isn't going anywhere as long as I'm alive, even then I put my Dad on the title and told him to make sure it is taken care of, if something happens to me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X