Need new driver side turn signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new driver side turn signal

SO...I go outside today and take a look at my car, well apparently some idiot backed into my front driver side turn signal and now its basically busted. My question is how hard is it to replace a turn signal on a 2002 Camaro? I took a quick look and it seems I might have to remove the headlight above it. I was also thinking of just buying a pair of clear corners with amber bulbs. Does anyone know a reliable place online that sells clear corners?

Lastly, (kinda off topic) I was wondering if it is possible to install a different kind of turn signal lever in a Camaro. My dad has a 2006 GMC Yukon Denali and I really like the turn signal on his truck. It has the same setup and button positions including the windshield wiper control wheel. It seems that it may be able to last longer due to the overall matte finish of the lever. My current turn signal lever is so worn out that its practically just a black rod sticking out of the steering wheel.
    2002 V6 Camaro<br />1/4 --- 15.052<br />MPH --- 89.94<br />Mods: Flowmaster 80 series, SLP CAI, K&N Filter, Viper 791 Remote Start<br />Stereo: Pioneer DEH-P8600MP Headunit<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/highflyguy0824\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/highflyguy0824</a>

Re: Need new driver side turn signal

You'll need to take out the headlight. after that, it's pretty simple, just a few 7mm bolts. As for clear corners, it seems that most are of the same build quality, but some people have had leaking problems, but I don't think the problem has been tied to a particular brand. I got mine off ebay, with no problems over 2 years, but I couldn't tell you what brand them are. Only that they are not the DOT certified versions with the ugly reflectors. I believe the style is called diamond clear or something of the sort.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Re: Need new driver side turn signal

^ I have had my clear corners for 8 years, no problems. I got them off ebay, don't remember the company.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X