I just bought a digital converter for my car - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a digital converter for my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought a digital converter for my car

I currently have the dvd player with tv tuner so I can watch tv in my car but I realized that I don't have cable so after feb 2009 my tv tuner isn't gonna work unless I get the digital tv converter. So thats what I did I just gotta buy a 110 watt inverter from o'reilly for 40 bucks but I will be hooking it up tomorrow to see how well it works.

My question is has anyone else did this or even thought about this I did a search and nothing came up

Re: I just bought a digital converter for my car

update yall the digital converter works dam good its like watching cable in your car the channels are so clear its not even funny I even have some channels that I never got with my tv tuner antenna. I couldn't believe my eyes when it searched for the channels and the channels were found. I have the zenith brand and for anyone who has a tv with thier screen you will need a digital converter and its a good cheap investment especially with the 40$ coupon from the government once again you will be happy with the picture quality

Comment

Re: I just bought a digital converter for my car

What in-dash are you using?
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X