head light fuse location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head light fuse location?

I just bought a 95 V6 5 speed camaro and the headlights are not working i was wondering where they are located, the guy at o'rileys said they were in the interior fuse box but i cannot find this fuse box, any help?

Re: head light fuse location?

open the driver side door and look at the side of the dash. It's right there the panel is on with velco

Comment

Thanks, thats easier said than done on my car lol the guy that had it before me screwed the door shut because the latch to keep it closed broke, but thats what u get for $900 lol. Thanks again now i know what i have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by bigma_18 View Post
        Thanks, thats easier said than done on my car lol the guy that had it before me screwed the door shut because the latch to keep it closed broke, but thats what u get for $900 lol. Thanks again now i know what i have to do.
        Your welcome, Welcome to the site by the way lol 900 for a 95? At least it runs!

Comment

It runs amazing supposably it has a rebuilt engine wiht 30000 on it the day after i bought it i drove it to my gfs which is 210 miles away and it did just fine. It may have a bent frame though.

Comment

Ouch, bent frames suck :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X