manual windows to power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manual windows to power

Ok I searched but all I could find was people telling people to search or links that dont work....I searched until there were no more options so....

How do you go about doing this? and if I decided not to go with a kit which look to be about $300....what are a list of stock parts I would need to buy to do this swap?

and are the wiring and everything I need already present in my car, or do I need to start running wires around?

anyone have a write up on this?

thanks.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: manual windows to power

I love my manual windows, they don't break! A little annoying at drive throughs though...

Comment

I kinda like em to, but motors are pretty cheap to buy nowadays and with the leather interior I put in they just kinda look outta place....

Comment

anyone...I figured out that the wireing is not there from some posts....where do you need to run the wires from and to though? and what would be a list of everything?

Comment

Damn I almost wanted to make my drivers side manual.. so damn annoying. The wiring/motors suck.

Comment

ok, so in a few days after I finish up the last of my reasearch it looks like I am going to buy the power windows kit from autoloc...the one that connects to your already existing crank.

I know I am going to need to tap a power source and the cig lighter is out of the question...I already have my gps wired there, and I use my phone charger (dont want to overload it...)
            I believe we have a fuse in the fuse box for windows already?...how can I go about tapping into that?...how can I access the back to get a wire up there?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X