So if the switch lights up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So if the switch lights up

lol hopefully it's all still good and you can just plug em in.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
      lol hopefully it's all still good and you can just plug em in.
      Hope so lol...... im a complete noob to this so yeah lol ...... I just put the switch back in the dash

Comment

Hey, every time you make a mistake you learn a valuable lesson. The trick is to learn the lesson before the mistake but eh **** happens. I've learned a ton of lessons the hard way.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Hey, every time you make a mistake you learn a valuable lesson. The trick is to learn the lesson before the mistake but eh **** happens. I've learned a ton of lessons the hard way.
          haha yeah I've learned a few the hard way not too many but a few

Comment

I can't even get to the wires, I see them but I can't reach them :(

Comment

There's that plastic access panel.. I wanna say like a splash guard right in front of your wheel wells that you can take like 1 or 2 bolts out and it's made to bend so you can get easier access to that stuff. Check it out if you don't know what I'm talkin about. Hopefully the ground is dry where you're working though cause you'll need to be on your back.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

There's that plastic access panel.. I wanna say like a splash guard right in front of your wheel wells that you can take like 1 or 2 bolts out and it's made to bend so you can get easier access to that stuff. Check it out if you don't know what I'm talkin about. Hopefully the ground is dry where you're working though cause you'll need to be on your back.
                ground isnt dry yet lol i'll check that panel out

Comment

Yeah I learned about that panel when I changed my corner marker lights.. after I changed them I should say. Would have been a lot easier than goin through the top.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Yeah I learned about that panel when I changed my corner marker lights.. after I changed them I should say. Would have been a lot easier than goin through the top.
                    yeah i heard that

Comment

on my switch..the light doesnt come on. i left it out in the rain.

Comment

figured it out lol itrs been almost 6 months or so since I remembered this Place

the lights arent hooked up

Comment

how does this panel work, i fought with the thing for like an hour and couldnt get it to open, i broke one of the clips for it

after playing with it, i got so mad, i just bent my fender back and replaced the bulb that way, putting cracks in my paint, and cutting my arm up pretty good

i have just been driving with no fogs now since i dont feel like replacing my bulb for the 100th time

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
                            how does this panel work, i fought with the thing for like an hour and couldnt get it to open, i broke one of the clips for it

after playing with it, i got so mad, i just bent my fender back and replaced the bulb that way, putting cracks in my paint, and cutting my arm up pretty good

i have just been driving with no fogs now since i dont feel like replacing my bulb for the 100th time
                            Lmao, you might want to go a little further back closer to the tire. But if that's not the case I'll see if I can take or find some pics of it.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Lmao, you might want to go a little further back closer to the tire. But if that's not the case I'll see if I can take or find some pics of it.
                              what years of camaros do you have?

i just looked in my haynes book and it says on 00+ cars it has the panel, and with 98 and 99 you have to take the housing off

but i see a little access panel on my car also, exactly under the fog lights

im pretty confused at this point

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
                                what years of camaros do you have?

i just looked in my haynes book and it says on 00+ cars it has the panel, and with 98 and 99 you have to take the housing off

but i see a little access panel on my car also, exactly under the fog lights

im pretty confused at this point
                                A 98 and a 02. I had to change my fog lights quite a few times due to a certain crappy brand of bulbs that I can do it through the engine bay with my eyes closed.
                                That was before I had the 98 so I never even got under that car to change the bulbs so I really couldn't tell you from memory if there's an access panel down there or not on pre 00.

As far as the need to remove the whole housing just to change bulbs sounds silly to me. They just twist out.. the housings are the same in both of my cars. Also, if you were required to remove the housings to change the bulbs.. how are you suppose to get to them easily? That would be a pain in the *** to do from over top.

Ah, I will take pictures tomorrow of both so we can have some hard evidence to solve this lol, little problem.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X