how much for this install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much for this install?

well long story short, i was going to install a system for this girl i know, till she turned into a snoby ho.

just wondering how much she is going to be in the hole for.

and the car is a 2002 lancer if that matters

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: how much for this install?

Depends on if the boxes are going to be custom or store bought, if she is going to paint the boxes, put carpet on them. What kind of speakers she is using and what tyoe of amp she has to get, you can just ask how much, depends on how much awesomeness is has:D
    1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
    - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Also if its ported or sealed, and a bunch of other things im not thinking about right now
      1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
      - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Originally posted by RyanAndyBob
        Also if its ported or sealed, and a bunch of other things im not thinking about right now
        What does it matter if the box is ported or sealed? Either way, your putting it in the trunk.
        It makes no difference!

You cant charge too much, seeing as if you overcharge she could just take it to Best buy or circuit city and have it installed professionally.

Installing the headunits and running the power wire through the firewall on lancers are pretty tight from what I remember.

Id say: Headunit and system, $50-70 bucks labor and make her buy the parts
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

well she alredy has all the stuff for the install, was just wondering mhow much the install would be if she took it to a shop to have them install it?
          like lay the wire for the amp and sub, mount the amp, wire up the speakers. and install the deck
          Last edited by Meatyshells; 08-08-2007, 03:25 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

around 100-150 i bet. I got my amp/sub/wires installed by some cutty guy for $50. He was mobile and came to my house.

Comment

what and what are doing putting ina new deck, new speakers, new amps and subs?

Here in the Houstone Tex for exmaple if your putting in new subs and amp for the subs on an aftermarket radio, providing the customer provides all the wiring your looking at about $80

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS
                what and what are doing putting ina new deck, new speakers, new amps and subs?

Here in the Houstone Tex for exmaple if your putting in new subs and amp for the subs on an aftermarket radio, providing the customer provides all the wiring your looking at about $80
                yeah i had to read that like 6 times before it made sence lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X