Cruise control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise control

If I get a car without cruise control, Do you think they would be able to put it in?

Re: Cruise control

As far as I know, all 4th Gen fbods come standard with cruise control.

But you can get aftermarket cruise control kits installed yes... Try www.jcwhitney.com they probably have them
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Hey man, u lookin for a camaro? I have a red 2000 camaro 3.8 5 speed with black racing stripes, intake and exhaust. I am located in NC also, lemme kno if your interested I can get you pics.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
        As far as I know, all 4th Gen fbods come standard with cruise control.

But you can get aftermarket cruise control kits installed yes... Try www.jcwhitney.com they probably have them

Yeah My friend informed me of that minutes after I posted this, haha see Im use to ford and Mopar .... well Jeep and their CC is on the wheel so yeah I was lookin in my friends when we were hokkin up some speakers in there and I didnt see any on the wheel so i was like Hmmmmm, I also heard that JC Whitney hasnt got really good parts, I was lookin for a grille for my truck through them and couldnt find one ..... Still havent

Comment

Originally posted by 38camaro302
          Hey man, u lookin for a camaro? I have a red 2000 camaro 3.8 5 speed with black racing stripes, intake and exhaust. I am located in NC also, lemme kno if your interested I can get you pics.

Yo dude, like I said in the e mail I sent you back, You have a sweet car, but is it a AT and how much is it

Comment

i guess ur name doesnt give it away or n e thing lol
            1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
            - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Originally posted by RyanAndyBob
              i guess ur name doesnt give it away or n e thing lol

it might a little, Im no GM man so lol Yeah

You liking the way the new Birds are gonna look???

Comment

i like the exterior of the new camaro/firebirds. but the interior looks bad... IMO. they could have done more with it. :slap: man i like the slapping guys... what about you? what do you think of the fifth gens...

Comment

Not all 4th gens come with cruise control.
                  2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5
                  Flowmaster 80 series muffler, B&M ripper shifter, SLP grille

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                    i like the exterior of the new camaro/firebirds. but the interior looks bad... IMO. they could have done more with it. :slap: man i like the slapping guys... what about you? what do you think of the fifth gens...

the fifths looks great, But i'm a simple man looking for a fourth man, Doesnt the firebird come out in '09? well the last time I heard it was lol but the the camaro is coming out in ... '08? if im not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Andy H
                      Not all 4th gens come with cruise control.
                      This is true... my 2000 doesn't have it.
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2182744\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2182744</a> <br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">I\'ll procrastinate later...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X