Sub Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub Boxes

I dont know if this has ever been posted before, but these sub boxes look nice, and when i start doing my audio system i plan on getting one of these.

http://www.subthump.com/acamaro.htm

if anyone has experience with these please leave some input. good/bad and why.

thanks

Re: Sub Boxes

Many people on these forums know about Subthump. They make the best fitting boxes for F-bodies. I have the T-top box, and absolutely love it.
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

yeah from what ive heard they are very well built boxes and all i have heard were praises but as for me they are way overpriced. form my local audio store in nc i got a similar box for 55 dollars and so i would tell you to shop around for a better price and save your money for more stuff.

Comment

Good stuff.

sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
          Good stuff.
          I was about to ask if anyone heard one of those stealthy li'l 10" boxes. Do you like yours?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

I love it. It puts out enough bass to make the car shake and hurt my ears if ever i want, and is very accurate and clean at other times. Wouldn't trade it for anything, but i do need some better coaxials to finish my system.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I love my Subthump box. I had my doubts, after hearing my subs in it for the first time, I know it is worth every penny. Here is a pic.

Comment

i don't mean to thread-jack, but does anyone know if those stealth boxes will fit in a convertible?
                94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
                97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
                98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

that t-top box with "firebird" on it was the one i was thinking of getting. i dont have t-tops, but want to do the conversion. even if i dont, it wouldnt hurt to have it anyway. and the problem i have with the other boxes is, they dont look flush, and these ones look better with the material on it. my cousin got one of the cheap boxes, and...well....it was cheap, haha. so, i dont know, ill save my money, and probably buy it when i do my whole system.

Comment

Subthump is the way to go, just got my new system up and running....

Comment

i know that a local shop here charged 500 for a kid with a camaro for a t-top box. its all custom but still way to much. im gonna attempt with my uncle who does woodwork to build a box like these

Comment

My box was $10 :)

Build your own, it's not hard at all...
                        1999 Camaro Z/28
                        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Yes just try building you own, i did and saved my self a ton of money, This summer i'm gonna make another ported box. Not hard just measure twice cut once.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X