Turn signal stalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signal stalk

I searched and didn't find an answer. Since I've had my maro, the turn signal stalk has been very to engage. It requires an excessive amount of force to engage turn signals. Everthing else works fine, is this common?

Re: Turn signal stalk

you need to buy some signal fluid.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Ive never had this problem, but i have noticed our signal arms are alot harder then most cars. ( i think its just the old style. )

Doesnt sound like a fix - it - yourself kinda job so if u want it fixed take it to a dealer, or just dont use your blinkers.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Yeah, when I went from my winter car (86 Cutlass Supreme) to my bird, I noticed how much harder it was to trigger. If its REALLY hard, like you are about to break the lever, I'd get it checked out.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

need a new switch
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

spray in some wd40 or silicone before you replace the switch.
            Phil

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll try the turn signal fluid first. Is it the red stuff?

I just wanted to know if that was common or not before i tried to reinvent the wheel. Thx, i'll pick up a whole stalk and switch.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X