connecting halos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connecting halos...

i was wondering if i could just connect my halo headlights to my fog light wiring harness so that when i flip on my fog lights the rings turn on also. would this be alright, or would it supply too much power to the cfls?

Re: connecting halos...

of course you can, just find the power source (hot wire) and ground then splice them.

Comment

ok, cool :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tradition_F
        i was wondering if i could just connect my halo headlights to my fog light wiring harness so that when i flip on my fog lights the rings turn on also. would this be alright, or would it supply too much power to the cfls?
        I am considering these lamps...tell me what the normal hookup is supposed to be.....and I would like to know how long it really took you to install them per side. thanks
        Phil

Comment

if you know the most basics of electronics, you can do each side in prolly 1/2 hr max

Comment

How did you aim them after installation? Did you have a professional do it? If so what did it cost U?
            thanks
            Phil

Comment

pro? negative, trial and error, just keep adjusting them

Comment

i switched them to low beams and just pointed the car at a wall... :p

Comment

yep, its easy to wire to your foglight switch. i just spliced the positive wire of the halos to the positive wire of the foglights and grounded it.
                  1999 v6 Camaro M5
                  Automatic to Manual converted
                  Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
                  !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X