Putting in new bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting in new bulbs

I need to put in a couple bulbs into the back passenger side. i need the break light replaced and the directional bulb replaced. is this easy, or does anyone have a website that can show me how to do it or something. thanks.

Re: Putting in new bulbs

Very easy....Just take off the cover and twist the "screws" that hold it in place and your tail light should just pop out. I had the same problem and it just takes like 10 mins.

Comment

yea, thats what i figured, i was just making sure. thanks.

and while im talking about it...

my rear passenger side blinker wont turn on at all, but the front one does, but doesnt blink. if i replace the one in the back will that fix it, i heard somewhere that it might.

Comment

I have no idea....I just posted up a thread about my lights. Sorry bro

Comment

well, i didnt want to start a new thread and get everyone mad so ill put it in here.

i checked the bulb numbers for the break light and the blinker and it said they were the same, but when i went to put it in, it wouldnt fit, so is it possible i read it wrong or it wasnt printed right? if anyone knows please let me know, thanks.

Comment

yes, your rear turn bulb is most likely burnt out. I can't believe people are asking about how to change a light bulb
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

im not, i was just making sure.

Comment

Since nobody is answering ill answer myself just incase anyone needs to find out. The break light bulb and the turn signal bulb are different. walmarts book said they were the same but the difference in the two are the two "bumps" in the side to lock into place. i had to go and compare myself to get the right one. stupid walmart.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X