Foglight/headlight issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foglight/headlight issues.

I am having some issues with my lighting system on my 1999 Firebird. Whenever I turn on my foglights, my headlights pop up. I have never had this problem before - and I have drove around in the car with just the fog lights on, this problem also arose when my headlight gear stripped on my driver's side.

If anyone can help me out that has electrical experience I would really appreciate it. I am not well versed with electrical problems. Is it something as simple as a fuse or what?

I am also having a problem with my driver's side parking light. When I turn on my headlights, the driver's side parking light shuts off, but if I go to make a left turn, it will blink fine as it should. One last thing, is when I have my fog lights on it works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Foglight/headlight issues.

Bump...

Comment

Re: Foglight/headlight issues.

I had the same issue with my 98 firebird. The headlight motor was bad which sounds like what you said and for some reason was causing a short or something and making the lights go up. Once i replaced the motor for the headlight, eveything went back to normal. Have you already replaced the headlight motor?
      98 Firebird 3.8L<br />Only mod so far is a K&N air filter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X